Friday, February 19, 2010

A fresh facelift

Hey everyone!!!! So I have really been slacking on my blog recently.....embarrassing!!!! I figured I should change my approach. I am passionate about styling and helping people look great but I also have a passion for fashion as a whole. I want to talk about the things I like and get other opinions on what they like. So I am starting something a little new.

Can we first address..............




MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK!!!!!!




If you were unaware fashion week was this past week Feb 11-18. My all time fav designer, Michael Freakin Kors presented his collection Wednesday. I was so excited to see what he had. Unfortunately I was very disappointed in what I saw. There was not so many things that I was interested. The best thing I saw was his infinity scarves.....which I love love love!!!! Some of my other favs were Nanette Lepore, Narciso Rodriquez, and Diane Von Furstenberg. DVF always has the most chic and girly collections. I loved the colors and fabrics she used. Lepore had a really nice color pallette and I liked that she used velvets. Rodriquez OH RODRIQUEZ!!!!! He is a genius!!! I have never seen something he has done that I didnt like. His collections are always so chic and feminine. I loved his colors of greys, black, white, and orange. I wish I could afford to buy his stuff all day!!!!

What are you guys thoughts about fashion week??

Who is your favorite designer??

What do you think the Fall 2010 must have is??

Let me know your thoughts...I wanna hear from you!!

DVF







Narsico Rodriguez




Nanette Lepore




Michael Kors





And whatever you do remember the dress makes the girl, the girl doesnt make the dress!!! So I hope everyone "makes their dress" this week!!!!












Adios!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment